Covid-19 Prevention Measures
Covid-19 prevention measures and consent
Claire is Covid-19 compliant demonstrating a VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Complementary Therapies and Sports Massage. Whilst restrictions have now been relaxed the following shall still apply:
If you are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or have a high temperature, you should follow the ‘Stay at Home’ guidance available on NHS Inform https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19.
Please inform Claire if you have covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive with covid-19 and are required to stay at home. Your deposit is refundable up to 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Antiviral hand gel at entry door to be used prior to entering
- Spacing of visits so only two people in clinic at a time
- All surface areas cleaned after touch with antiviral substances
- Between client’s treatment areas are cleaned with disinfectant
- Your practitioner wears a face covering UPON REQUEST, and single use gloves (if appropriate)
- Other PPE equipment is available for use if necessary
- Online payment preferred
- Chairs 2 metres apart